DRN as a member of the Rural Development Finance Corporation (RDFC), is pleased to share with our members an opportunity to apply for grant funds to be used to support community-owned entities, nonprofits, and community-based projects. See below for guidelines and how to apply.
Eligible projects: Community-owned businesses (café, grocery store, motel, other); Community facilities (such as ambulance services, fire districts, recreation, hospital/clinic, community center, etc.); or Community-based projects (to be used for community and/or economic development projects, not for general operating costs) that benefit rural areas
Maximum/minimum grant amounts: The minimum grant amount is $500; the maximum is $2,000.
Deadline: Postmarked or delivered to the DRN office by December 15, 2020
- Complete grant application. A fillable PDF is available via this link.
- Submit the application to the following: DRN PO BOX 69 Ellendale, ND 58436
- DRN will review submitted applications and submit the application to RDFC.
- Once received by RDFC, the RDFC board will make the final approval on the grant requests.
- Successful grant applicants will receive a check made out to the entity listed.
Learn more about the RDFC here: https://www.ndarec.com/content/rdfc-rural-development-finance-corporation